It’s that time of year again! 2012’s swap meet was a great success, so we expect 2013’s to be even better! Location and details are the same as last time:
When: March 16th, 8AM- 4PM
Where: Floor & Decor parking lot, 17211 N. Freeway 77090 (map)
- In case of poor weather, the alternate rain day is Sunday, March 17th from 8AM – 4PM
- Vendor spaces are free, but limited; Contact Roy at bottlejunkie –at– arcadeswapmeet.com for more information
- Anything coin-operated, gaming console or “mancave” related is welcome: arcade video games, pinball machines, slot machines, vending machines, juke boxes, cigarette machines, electromechanical machines, etc.
- There will be people on hand to help you or answer questions regarding repairs
- Trash receptacles are limited – please be respectful of the space and keep the area clean
- Do not block any drive ways and keep clear of any Floor & Decor parking areas
- Overnight parking is NOT allowed
Flyers are linked below which you can feel free to print out and share or post online to help spread the word.
Stayed tuned for additional details and maybe some surprises (don’t quote me on that)!